Our Vision as a Body of Believers
Tearing Down Walls...Building Up People!
"To break down dividing walls and restore relationships betweeen people groups, while investing heavily in the next generation of Believers."
- Tue. ~ Nov. 24… Evangel’s Midweek Service at 7:00 PM. Worship at 7:00 PM. Kim Taft will be teaching at 8:00 PM from the book of Genesis.
- Wed. ~ Nov. 25… No Jr. & Sr. High Youth Group this week due to Thanksgiving.
- Thur. ~ Nov. 26… No Men’s Bible Study due to Thanksgiving holiday.
- Fri. ~ Nov. 27… No Women’s Bible Study until after the first of the year.
- Sun. ~ Nov. 29… Evangel Sunday Morning Service at 10:00 am.
- Dec. 1… Tuesday Family Feast in the cafe area at church from 6:00-7:00PM. The theme is "Christmas." Please bring a main dish, salad and/or dessert that reminds you of Christmas.
- Dec. 5… Wick Hoover Memorial Service at Evangel at 2:00 PM. Please bring sandwiches or salad to share.
- Dec. 6… ECF Children’s Ministry Outreach to Community House Kids at 1PM.
- Dec. 19… Evangel is again preparing an Elegant Christmas Dinner with gifts for families and staff at the Emergency Support Shelter on at 5:00 PM. If you would like to participate or make a donation to the outreach, contact Tracey Pruitt at 431-5822.
- Dec. 20… Evangel Kid’s Christmas. Lots of fun as we gather on Sunday morning to Celebrate Christmas with our kids.
- Jan. 1-10, 2016… 10-Days of Prayer and Fasting for Evangel.
- Jan. 10… “What Did We Hear?" We will end our time of Prayer & Fasting with a gathering at 5:00 PM to hear what the Lord has been saying.