Our Vision as a Body of Believers
Tearing Down Walls...Building Up People!
"To break down dividing walls and restore relationships betweeen people groups, while investing heavily in the next generation of Believers."
- Tue. ~ Mar. 24… Evangel’s Midweek Service at 7:00PM. Worship at 7:00PM. Brent Luedke will be teaching at 8:00 PM.
- Thur. ~ Mar. 26… Women’s Bible Study at 10:30 am in the nursery with Nina Salinas. They are starting a 10-week study on April 4 by Beth Moore on the book of Esther. The name of the book is, “Its Tough Being A Woman.” It can be purchased for $16-$20 on Amazon or LifeWay.
- Thur. ~ Mar. 26… Men’s Bible Study at 6:00PM at Mike Fox’s house (615 Mahaffey Rd., Kelso). We meet at TRiHOP at 5:30PM and carpool out to Mikes.
- Sun. ~ Mar. 29… Evangel’s Sunday Morning Gathering at 10:00 am.
- April 25…Bethel Worship Night at Easthill Church in Portland, OR. Tickets are $28. Talk to Bekah Rosetti for more information.
- May 11-14…Leadership Prayer Summit at Cannon Beach, OR.
- July 10-12…Evangel Family Camp at Perkin’s Creek Campground. Check in on Thursday at Noon, check-out on Sunday at Noon. Cost:
- July 12…Post-Family Camp Evening Service at 6:00 PM. This very special service will be devoted to praying over our children and speaking into their lives.